Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fall Festival rocked! Thanks for honoring God with your service

I have to admit, I wondered if we would have enough people to pull this off again, but God provides.

     The students from the Reformed Presbyterian Church were a big help and your parents were great. I just wanted to thank you for all you do. This ministry is not about me or you. It's about Jesus and our efforts to help bring children into the church (and their parents). In the coming months I am looking forward to worshiping with you and serving with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the Level is a ministry outreach. Keep it clean. Profanity, inuendo, and indecent content will not be posted. Content that insults, degrades, embarrasses, or discriminates will also be excluded. Thanks for your cooperation

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.